Visit to Calgary


On December 27th I flew to Calgary to visit with friends. I stayed with Sarah and her mom in Marda Loop. Sarah has just bought a condo near Chinook mall and I got to help her move from her place downtown to her new condo. Lifting and shifting and sliding and moving everything Sarah owns was not in the original plans for Calgary, oh wait, I had no plans for Calgary. Sarah offered to pick me up from the airport and a place to stay the day before I flew in. This whole planning for Australia thing meant I just couldn't be bothered planning a thing for Calgary. I guess helping a friend move is a good bonding thing as I stayed in the condo with her once she'd moved in.

1 Comments:
HAHAHA...well put Ruth! I would like my mother to note that is not a photo of me drinking all her booze while I was staying with her.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home