Monday, August 11, 2008

To London To London

So I've decided I'm moving to London. I looked around St. Thomas and it is just too small for me. I checked out London and I think I could be happy there. I am heading there tomorrow to check out apartments. Wish me luck. Since I have moved sooo many times in my life I have become very picky about the place I call home. I imagine it will take me numerous trips to London before I find a place.
I had someone come through my place here in Guelph, talk about motivation to clean up and to seriously start looking for a new home. I got the place looking pretty good. I figure the better looking my place is the faster it'll be rented and the fewer people I have to have coming through my apartment.

I am doing a 10k run in a couple of weeks. I am not much of a runner so it will be more of a speed walk. It is to raise money for research for the cure for cancers below the waist. Check out www.underwearaffair.com I am running with team Googletarians. I am quite nervous about it. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home